Cup Print’s short-run, on-demand, custom paper cup printing model remains fully operational to support your business in these exceptionally challenging times.
We know supply chains are affected for many, but want you to know we can plug these gaps and fulfil any missing inventory to keep you moving.
Here’s some of the steps we’ve taken during the current crisis:
Sanitization, Operations and Logistics
- The rigorous protocols and processes that Cup Print’s Grade A status for the BRCGS Global Standard for Packaging and Packaging Materials High Hygiene standards ensure that both Cup Print’s customers and consumers are protected by the stringent product safety and Quality Management programs in place at our Irish manufacturing facility. We follow very similar standards in the United States.
- Our staff have been on travel restrictions since mid-February.
- Any employees that can carry out their function from home are doing so using our already remote-work-ready systems and secure infrastructure.
- Extra daily check-ins are held to support both on-site and remote workers. An extra SMS update system has been deployed company-wide to distribute updates.
- On site workers must complete questionnaires prior to any shift start to mitigate anyone with symptoms or possible contact with Covid19 cases or symptomatic individuals. The entire headcount has signed-up to a system to aid contact tracing if required.
- In addition we have installed foot-pedal-operated door systems, isolations rooms for any employees feeling symptomatic – where there are dedicated cell phones listing both internal and governmental health support contacts, plus clear procedures to follow posted on the walls and follow-up steps for how any unwell personnel’s belongings would be collected.
- Distancing and capacity restrictions apply to all communal facilities such as break rooms.
- Strict procedures for employee wellbeing, reporting of symptoms, contact with potential Covid19 cases and visits to medical facilities have been issued and complied with.
- We have ample stock and Supply Chains are also moving again.
- Deliveries are on schedule and the only delays are caused by local restrictions in some countries.
- Many of our customers are going above and beyond to support their local communities, the vulnerable and frontline workers and we continue to prioritize products for those distributing food and drink in disposable food pots and paper cups.
- Many of our team are actively involved with local community support schemes and have requested and delivered cups and soup pots to local hospitals, nursing homes, local authority and charities.
Flexibility from the Beginning
- Cup Print’s agile, short-run, on-demand model was born from and proven following the 2008 financial crisis. Following the crash, the company pivoted from mainstream printing, to fulfilling demand for small and medium-sized businesses that need a flexible, customized cup printing partner.
- The Cup Print company culture revolves around Customer Service and our aim is to remain as flexible and supportive to the industry as possible and we believe we are best-positioned to deliver on that promise.
- We can meet either your long term or short-term needs. If you’re struggling to get supply on volume, or need to lower stock levels from forecasted expectations, we’re here to help.
- Our dedicated Customer Service and design staff are ready to assist like always. MOQs are just 1000 pcs and customized cups can be ready for delivery in 15 days as usual.
- The majority of our production is of compostable and certified recyclable models, plus we have PEFC sustainable forestry certification and BRCGS food-grade hygiene accreditation to back up our quality standards.
Despite drastically reduced footfall and postponed events leading to closure, hugely reduced service and heart-breaking staff layoffs, the pace of innovation and speed to adapt and keep customers engaged from the hospitality trade has been staggering.
More humbling has been how customers and their redundant staff have prioritised community response over survival.
We’ve seen a mixed picture, with some businesses now relying on or switching to to-go service only, that find themselves suddenly short of stock. We’re also hearing from those that can’t source inventory within a reasonable lead-time or commit to standard MOQs.
In addition we have many new customers that now urgently need disposables in their sector.
For many it’s too early to plan for a recovery. Others are in contact already to discuss their needs to be ready for easing of social distancing restrictions.
We expect disposables to feature strongly whenever precautions are relaxed.
Short-run, on-demand service is in our DNA and we’re all ready to support you however we can.
Tel: (888) 236 5118 Email email@example.com